PRIVACY INFORMATION MODEL
PURSUANT TO AND FOR THE EFFECTS OF ART. 13, OF THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION
RELATING TO THE PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, AS WELL AS THE FREE CIRCULATION OF SUCH DATA AND ABROVING DIRECTIVE 95/46 / EC
We wish to inform you that the European Regulation n. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the processing of personal data provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to article 13 of the REG. EU 2016/679, we therefore invite you to take note of this information and to express your consent to the processing of data, by signing and returning this note.
- Identification details of the Data Controller (and any other subjects)
The Data Controller is the company Casa Mastro S.n.c., in the person of the legal representative p.t. Mastro Ivan, born in Sorrento on 13.07.1987 and residing in Positano (SA) at Via Pasitea civ. 41, based in Positano (SA) at Via Pasitea civ. 41 - 43 (VAT number 05647350650)
- Purpose of the processing
The processing of the personal data provided is aimed solely at:
- execution of the contract;
- fulfillment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
- contract management, for example relationships with agents, representatives, clients;
- any external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- protection of contractual rights;
- internal statistical analysis;
- marketing activities by sending promotional and advertising material relating to products or services similar to those covered by the existing business relationship.
The legal basis of the processing is the contract, as well as the explicit consent.
- Processing methods
Personal data will be processed in paper, computerized and telematic form and entered in the relevant databases which can be accessed by those in charge of data processing.
The processing may also be carried out by third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes.
All data processing operations are implemented in such a way as to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
- Data retention period
The data provided will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in any case, for no more than three years from the end of the relationship for marketing purposes.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data
In relation to the purposes indicated in point 2, the data may be communicated, without your consent, to the following subjects:
- Judicial and / or supervisory authorities upon their request;
- banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments;
- financial administrations or public institutions in fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- agents, representatives;
- to all subjects to whom it is necessary to communicate them by law or by contract to allow the carrying out of the purposes described above.
- Rights referred to in Articles 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the REG. EU 2016/679
We inform you that as an interested party you have, in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the rights listed below, which you can assert by making a specific request to the Data Controller and / or to the Data Processor, as indicated in point 1.
Art. 15 - Right of access
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and information regarding the processing.
Art. 16 - Right of rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Art. 17 - Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if one of the reasons referred to in this article exists. .
Art. 18 - Right to limit the processing
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Art. 20 - Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller to whom he provided them.
In exercising their rights relating to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
Art. 21 - Right to object
The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Art. 22 - Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling
The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person in a similar way.
Place and date
The Data Controller
For acknowledgment of the interested party
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
The undersigned ………………………………………………………… .. declares to have received the information referred to in art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in particular with regard to the rights recognized by EU Regulation 2016/679 and to consent, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 7 and ss. of the Regulations, to the processing of personal data, including particular ones, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the information itself, however strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the purposes referred to in point 2 of the information.
Revocation of consent to treatment
Please note that, pursuant to art. 7 of the Regulation, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing is recognized.